[TYPO3-mvc] Paginator Widget - get url param

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Thu Mar 14 15:20:06 CET 2013

Hi,

How can i - comfortable - get the requested page in my actioncontroller?
In the url it looks like tx_events_results[%40widget_0][currentPage]=2

I am sure - i dont want to use something like \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::_GP('tx_events_results[%40widget_0][currentPage]');

Is there a way to get this param? i need it in my controller because i have to modify my results before sending them to the view. I dont want to modify ALL models, only those, that will be displayed by the pagination widget. I do stuff like calculating geobounds, adding occasion dates etc.... so its pretty important to limit that process to the actual displayed results.