[TYPO3-mvc] Output from a CommandController

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Mar 14 09:13:16 CET 2013

Hi Francois,

maybe you can get some info out of this, running on 4.7, basically what I
do is use the commandController as an entry point for my normal controllers.

class Tx_Event_Command_PermitCommandController extends
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_CommandController {

/**
 * @param int $numberOfDays
 * @return mixed
 */
public function disposeCommand($numberOfDays) {
$configurationManager =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Configuration_BackendConfigurationManager');
 $this->settings = $configurationManager->getConfiguration(
$this->request->getControllerExtensionName(), // ExtensionKey
 'event' //PluginName
);
$eventController =
$this->objectManager->get('Tx_Event_Controller_EventController');
 return $eventController->disposeEvents($numberOfDays,
$this->settings['settings'], $this->settings['view']);

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.