[TYPO3-mvc] TYPO3 4.5 extbase test backend module

Steve Schütze s.schuetze at queo-group.com
Wed Mar 13 13:32:04 CET 2013

I search for a way to test my extbase-extension. I work with two different templatepaths for front- and backend.

module.myext{
    view {
        templateRootPath = myext/Resources/Private/Backend/Templates/
        partialRootPath = myext/Resources/Private/Backend/Partials/
        layoutRootPath = myext/Resources/Private/Backend/Layouts/

The backendmodule works without any problem, but my test will not get the different templatepath. If i write the view.templateRootPath to config.tx_extbase in the ext_typoscript_setup.txt it works, but in this case all my frontendtests do not work any more. The simplest way to resolve this issue is to merge the templatepaths and work with only one, but there must be a way around this solution.

Does somebody has an idea?