[TYPO3-mvc] Extension "news": Showing the image of the categories that belongs to

Enrique Moreno enriquemorenotent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:54:48 CET 2013

I have a list of news, each one pertaining to one or several categories. Some of those images have images assigned.

How could I do so that in the List View and the Detail View I can see the images of all the categories that the entry is assigned to (provided they have an image)?

All I know is how to reach {newsItem.categories}, but that is just an reference to an MN table, and I havent found any ViewHelper that do the job.

Thanks