[TYPO3-mvc] linkviewhelper argumentsToBeExcludedFromQueryString

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Tue Mar 12 09:09:08 CET 2013

Hello List

One tiny question to extbase 6.0.0.

In my extension (now running under extbase 1.4), I use
switchableControllerActions from flexform and put two different plugins of
the extension on one page.

Now with extbase 6.0.0 I get an error, the action is not allowed by this
plugin. I think it's because the query-URL from f:link.action delivers the
first action. Now I want to exclude the action from the query-URL, but it
doesn't work:

<f:link.action action="showitem" arguments="{teaseritem:titem}"
argumentsToBeExcludedFromQueryString="{action:showitem}"
pageUid="{pageuid}">

How can I solve this?

Best regards

Johannes