[TYPO3-mvc] Create multiple objects with one form using fluid

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Sun Mar 10 20:42:37 CET 2013

Hi Søren,

I do not see why this is not possible... I have done it on several
occasions. No need to parse it in your controllers...
Maybe share a github repo so we can see some code?

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.