[TYPO3-mvc] Extension Builder ignores Template: keep settings in settings.yaml and overrides all extension templates

Christian Essl essl at incert.at
Fri Mar 8 12:30:32 CET 2013

I am using version 2.5.2 of extension builder with TYPO3 6.0.
The Templates-Folder is set to "keep" in the settings.yaml as usual.

But when I update my extension via the extension builder, the extension builder seems to ignore my settings and the templates are still overriden.
This happens in all the extensions I create with the current version of extension builder.

Did anyone experience the same behaviour? A bug that should be filed? Or did the writing for the overwriteSettings for Templates change?

Greetings,
Christian