[TYPO3-mvc] Path-Problem - tca not found

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:49:36 CET 2013

OMG, I finally found the mistake, because Install-Tool gave me this warning:

Warning: strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
C:\xampp\htdocs\flug-usedom\typo3\sysext\extbase\Classes\Utility\ExtensionUtility.php
on line 73

In ext_localconf.php in function registerPlugin I forgot the first
parameter: $_EXTKEY.

Thanks to all
Kerstin