[TYPO3-mvc] Registration form with extbase

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 7 13:03:23 CET 2013

Hi,

i work on a registration form with Extbase. I 4 steps. In the first step the
user entered the company datas. Then I save the object in the session and go
to the second step and so on. In the last step I want to save the datas to
the repository. I overgive the stored session object (see bottom code)  and
made some last changes to the object. When I sent the last form step the
company was inserted, but when I reload the page I got an error message:

#1222871239: The uid "28" has been modified, that is simply too much.

What does it mean?

Thanks Stefan

$company = $_SESSION['company'];

$company->setStatus($this->piVars['product']);

$company->setHidden(TRUE);

$company->setCruserId(1);

$token = md5( time().$company->getName().$company->getEmail() );

$company->setRegisterconfirm($token);

$this->companyRepository->add($company);