[TYPO3-mvc] realurl fixedPostVars not cached?

Bas van der Togt b.vandertogt at profinit.com
Mon Mar 4 23:57:55 CET 2013

Hello,

A few weeks ago i build an extbase (6.0.0) plugin and it was working
great but very slow. Today i found the problem.

I found a strange bahaviour in realurl (1.12.3). When i put my realurl
table configuration in the fixedPostVars section my plugin is not
cached. When i move the configuration to the postVarSets section all
pages are cached correctly and my plugin is very fast! Is this a bug or
what? I like fixedPostVars more because than i have nice and clean urls.

Kind regards,
Bas