[TYPO3-mvc] translate placeholder for textarea

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Mar 4 12:52:24 CET 2013

Hi Kay,

I agree on the RFC ;-)
But I would not use <textarea ...></textarea> if you can do it with fluid.

As far as I know this has been a request before and declined. But I do not
know exactly why...

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.