[TYPO3-mvc] translate placeholder for textarea

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Mar 4 09:54:12 CET 2013

Hi Domi,

i recently tried to use the placeholder for a textarea, but there was no
such argument.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/45960#change-153028

My workaround is to use <textare ...></textarea> instead :(

Thanks in advance
Kay

Am 04.03.13 02:30, schrieb Domi:
> Hi,
>
> I am struggling with the syntax of a placeholder which should be
> translated.
>
> Following I tried:
> <f:form.textarea class="tinymce" cols="50" rows="20" property="message"
> additionalAttributes="{required:'required',
> placeholder:'{f:translate(key=\'tx_intranet_domain_model_messages.message\')}'}"/>
>

> Do I miss anything, or is it not possible having translated placeholders?
>
> Regards,
> Dominic

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach