[TYPO3-mvc] Template switch in ControllerAction

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Fri Mar 1 16:17:21 CET 2013

Hi, i found the possibility of setting the template for the view.
$this->view->setTemplatePathAndFilename();

So far so good, i would really need this feature but i dont know how to get my template path correctly.
I have a setting in my TS for the plugins Templatepath, so this is (of course) configureable. I want to get tgat setting "rendered".

$path = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['plugin.']['regional_object.']['view.']['templateRootPath'];

gives me that setting like its set up, but i do need it like its returned from the extenseionManagementUtility.

Of fourse o could just make a stringreplace here, but i think there is a way to do it, i just dont know it.

kind regards