[TYPO3-mvc] Documentation

Daniel Siepmann daniel.siepmann at typo3.org
Sun Jun 30 00:35:56 CEST 2013

Thanks Xavier for this nice link. Where do we find links like this?

Daniel, there is a documentation team inside the Organization. They do a
nice job, but can't do everything and need help by other teams like the
extbase team to document such things. I found the best way, after searching
the net, is to take a look at the source code and use things like xdebug to
follow the code. Most of the time it's the only working way to check why a
specific feature doesn't work.

--
Daniel Siepmann
TYPO3 Editorial Team Co-Leader