[TYPO3-mvc] Limit the "depht" of object relations

Frenck Lutke frenck at innologi.nl
Fri Jun 28 16:20:48 CEST 2013

On 28-6-2013 11:01, Jan Kornblum wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> an additional note: I don't want to waste your time there are certainly
> more important things to do, but i would really like to know more in
> this certain case. So if anybody is interested in a paid remote / phone
> session about this topic, please send me an email containing the hourly
> rate ;)
>
> Regards, Jan

Anyone without the time to answer, won't answer, so I wouldn't worry
about you wasting theirs. Having said that, I'm sorry to say as the only
one who has been responding in public to your problem, I can't invest
much attention to your problem either.

If you do get someone to do a more in depth analysis in private, feel
free to report the results back here in the news-list for reference. It
would surely benefit anyone else with the same questions who ended up at
your posts when searching.

Or, if you have a ticket for the TYPO3 Developer Days next week, you
should definitely see if anyone there is willing to walk you through a
solution, if not solved by then.

Cheers,
Frenck