[TYPO3-mvc] Extension Builder and realtions

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Sun Jun 23 22:36:51 CEST 2013

sorry, both of you. Yes, the prependOptions where introduced in TYPO3 6.1.

But Sven, when you remove this not working parameter, there should be
the agencies in your selectbox. Please use once inside your template the
<f:debug>{agencies}</f:debug>
statement.
If this is empty, and you are in the template, you have probably a typo
somewhere. If you are in a partial, you need to pass the data into it by
using
<f:render partial="WhateverYour/PartialIsCalled" arguments="{customer :
customer, agencies : agencies}" />

In TYPO3 6.1 you can use arguments="{_all}", thats will pass all
available data to your partial. Some handy stuff in 6.1, isn't it? ;)

After you seem to be a beginner, you might find the extbase and fluid
cheat sheet [1] very useful, at least I do.

Hope that helps
Anja

[1]
http://www.typofaktum.de/fileadmin/slides/ExtbaseFluidCheatSheetTypofaktum.pdf