[TYPO3-mvc] extending tx_news with own object

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Wed Jun 5 08:42:08 CEST 2013

Hello again

I re-wrote my News-Model, without using namespaces hoping this will work.
But sadly it doesn't. Here it comes:
class Tx_Psoabilling_Domain_Model_News extends
Tx_News_Domain_Model_NewsDefault{
  /**
   * @var
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage<Tx_Psoabilling_Domain_Model_Band>
   * @lazy
   */
  protected $psoabilling;
	  /**
	* The constructor.
	* @return void
	*/
	public function __construct() {
		$this->psoabilling = new
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage();
	}
  /**
   * @param Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage $psoabilling
   * @return void
   */
  public function setPsoabilling(Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage
$psoabilling){
    $this->psoabilling = $psoabilling;
  }
  /**
   * @return Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage
   */
  public function getPsoabilling(){
    return $this->psoabilling;

After reading
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/news/Main/Tutorial/ExtendingNews/I
ndex.html and
http://keinerweiss.de/525-die-extbase-extension-news-um-ein-feld-erweitern.h
tml I thought I know enough to hook the news-model.

Can anyone give me hints to work forward with my news-extending hook?

Best regards
Johannes