[TYPO3-mvc] extending tx_news with own object

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Tue Jun 4 13:35:00 CEST 2013

Hello Georg

Thanks for your reply.
But I didn't found out, whats wrong with my extension. Okay, I extend
Tx_News_Domain_Model_NewsDefault instead of Tx_News_Domain_Model_News. But
if I change that, nothing changes in behaivour.
My own db-field in tx_news_domain_model_news is called "psoabilling". In my
model the property also is named $psoabilling.
In the debug of {newsItem} there is no "psoabilling"-entry.

Btw: My "psoabilling" isn't a simple field, its an object. In database it
stores UIDs of \Enzephalon\Psoabilling\Domain\Model\Band-Objects.

And whats about the extend_news.txt? In my case it has to set:
News/Classes/Domain/Model/News ??

Can you help me out?

Best regards
Johannes