[TYPO3-mvc] extbase: pass array of models to an action for mass update?

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Sun Jul 21 22:14:50 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have a very small extbase model, just holding a caption and a
filename. In BE I want the author to have a list of this models where he
can edit all captions of all models at once. Then only one form submit
and all of the models should get upated - a kind of mass update.
Is there a support for this in extbase (is there a sample extension for
this purpose)?
AFAIK only one model can be passed to an action at once, correct?

Best regards,
Gerd