[TYPO3-mvc] INSERT data to database

Andrea Schmuttermair abo at schmutt.de
Fri Jul 12 12:42:32 CEST 2013

Hello,

currently I try to write an import Action:
- create a Modell
- INSERT in database

But the INSERT is not working.
While debugging that, I reduced the code now to insert just a test item:

class Tx_XXX_Domain_Repository_ProductsItemsRepository extends
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository {

	public function importProducts() {
                 $productItem =
$this->objectManager->create('Tx_XXX_Domain_Model_ProductsItems');
                 $productItem->setArticleNo("1234123123");
                 $this->persistenceManager->persistAll();

This is not working, what am I missing?
Function is called, storagePid is set, Object Manager and Persistance
Manager are created, I have even debugged the persistAll function, it
is called.
But no entry in database???

Thanks for any ideas!

Andrea