[TYPO3-mvc] Scheduler - Extbase repository

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:27:49 CEST 2013

Before I forget it: did you get all your configuration needed for your
repository calls? This should come on the very first of your
CommandController function:

$configurationManager =
$this->objectManager->get('TYPO3\\CMS\\Extbase\\Configuration\\ConfigurationManager');

$settings =
$configurationManager->getConfiguration(ConfigurationManagerInterface::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_SETTINGS,
'extensionKey', 'pluginName');
		$extbaseFrameworkConfiguration =
$configurationManager->getConfiguration(ConfigurationManagerInterface::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_FRAMEWORK,
'extensionKey', 'pluginName');
		$configurationManager->setConfiguration($extbaseFrameworkConfiguration);

And don't forget to get all your settings for plugins for your module:

module.tx_yourExtension < plugin.tx_yourExtension

First time I started with CommandController it took me a while to
realise, that even the CommandController is inside of my plugin doesn't
mean that any configuration is loaded, you need to adapt it to one of
your plugins. But maybe this is even possible through TS, but for me the
upper approach works nicely.

Hope this helps

Dominic