[TYPO3-mvc] Fwd: typo3 functions in own extension

Elizabeth Albeth albethelizabeth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:49:05 CEST 2013

Hallo,
i want to create an extbase extension to copy a treenode recursive. This
extension is for authors who has limited access. The extension displays the
rootsites that can be copied and has an input field where users can choose
a new title. So I was thinking if i could use the typo3 functions, that are
used to copy pages or treenodes? If yes can anyone tell me how to do it?
The functions are mainly from this
class: TYPO3\CMS\Core\DataHandling\DataHandler

Thanks,

Elizabeth