[TYPO3-mvc] Child objects receiving

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 2 14:03:38 CEST 2013

Hello,

i have a user object. From there I have a 1:n relation to an notepad Object
and from there a 1:n relation to a tag object.

The background: every user can have more notepad objects. And for every
notepad object there could be more tags attached to.

Now I have the situation that I need all tags from a user, that he have used
for the notepad objects.

Ok, I can get all notepad entries for the user. And then? Do I really have
to iterate with a loop over the result ( the notepad entries ) or is there a
better way which I don't know?

Thanks Stefan