[TYPO3-mvc] Extending Extbase DB-Models with custom-fields?

Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx info at typoworx.de
Thu Jan 31 15:56:08 CET 2013

Thanks a lot,

this did the trick:

 > for tx_news there is a recommended way how to extend the models:
 > http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki/Extend_Classes

Just to know... is there a similar way for other Extbase-Extensions that
works similar to the "News-Trick"?
I know it's possible to extend the Base-Model, but as far as I know you
can only do that once (which doesn't work with multiple Extensions
trying to do the Mode-Override).

    Best regards

    Gabriel Kaufmann
    _____________________________

    Mediengestalter für digital und print
    Fachrichtung Medienoperating

    TYPOWORX ???.??DI?
    Gabriel Kaufmann
    Siegfriedstraße 38 | 38106 Braunschweig
    USt.Id Nr. DE-268606152

    *T*elefon:0531-2521800 *F*ax:0531-2326411

    www.typoworx.de <http://www.typoworx.de/> info at typoworx.de
    <mailto:info at typoworx.de> *
    +* Internetseiten | Web-Entwicklung | PHP | CMS | TYPO3 | Microsites*
    +* Webhosting | Linux-Systemadministration

    <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Typoworx-New-Media/134047336639842>
    Facebook
    <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Typoworx-New-Media/134047336639842>
    <https://www.xing.com/profile/Gabriel_Kaufmann> XING
    <https://www.xing.com/profile/Gabriel_Kaufmann>

    E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
    Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren
    sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

    If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
    in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
    e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
    material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.