[TYPO3-mvc] query for match two users of same usergroup

Robert Schneider r.schneider at artworx.at
Thu Jan 31 08:37:27 CET 2013

You could explain why you have to compare the usergroups for you issue.
I'm wondering what this is for.

However, you could join the fe_user table with itself using the
usergroup column. Then you would get those users with the same
usergroup. Of course you have to exclude identical entries. And it
requires that the usergroups always have the same ordering (as it is
comma seperated list). But I don't know if this is the case.

But maybe you need to choose a (totally) different approach.

Regards,
Robert