[TYPO3-mvc] extbase storagePid on CLI

Albrecht Köhnlein typo3 at koehnlein.eu
Wed Jan 30 11:01:46 CET 2013

Hi Tobias,

thanks for your help. But unfortunately, it does not work. When I add
the underscore as you proposed, it does not affect in any way.

And I even think the underscore is wrong in that place. My frontend
TypoScript is working as I expect with this:

	plugin.tx_z7lisrmg.persistence.storagePid = 34

Regards,
Albrecht