[TYPO3-mvc] Better Error Messages?

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 13:43:28 CET 2013

Hi,

i try to get some form error messages. I use the form error ViewHelper:

<f:form.errors>

                               {error.message}

                               <f:if condition="{error.propertyName}">

<strong>{error.propertyName}</strong>:

                <f:for each="{error.errors}" as="errorDetail">

                                                               </f:for>

                               </f:if>

</f:form.errors>

And get some messages like this:

Validation errors for argument "notepadUser"
notepadUser:
Validation errors for property "username"
Validation errors for property "password"
Validation errors for property "newpassword"
Validation errors for property "newpasswordrepeat"

Is there a way to get my own message / maybe localized ? Or is this the
maximum?

Best regards Stefan