[TYPO3-mvc] extbase storagePid on CLI

Albrecht Köhnlein typo3 at koehnlein.eu
Thu Jan 24 10:29:47 CET 2013

Hi,

I created a CLI script, based on
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_CommandController and I cannot access to
TypoScript:

	class Tx_Z7Lisrmg_Controller_LisCommandController extends
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_CommandController {
		// ...
	}

	module.tx_z7lisrmg.persistence.storagePid = 34

Does anyone have an idea, to solve this problem? Do I have to initiate
anything anywhere?

Regards,
Albrecht