[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with switchableControllerActions

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 10:19:51 CET 2013

Hello,
I have an extension with a lot of action controller combinations. I use also
a Flexform file with switchable controller actions. Furthermore, I use my
template for the fluid template object. Ok, I have included on my home page
the first plugin, do a search. If there was one enters, you obtain the next
action that results. I would now like to include in my template a specific
controller action, namely a specific menu. This I do with the cObject view
helper. My TS is as follows:

MenuWidget = USER
MenuWidget {
userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap-> run
plugin name = Pi1
extension name = Tl24boersesearch
controller = Menu
action = show
switchable controller actions {
Menu {
1 = show
settings = <plugin.tx_tl24boersesearch.settings
persistence = <plugin.tx_tl24boersesearch.persistence
view = <plugin.tx_tl24boersesearch.view
}

lib.menutop <MenuWidget

On the first page everything looks fine, but when the next action comes, an
error message is coming that this action is not allowed in the menu
controller.

Has someone a tip what this could be?

Thanks