[TYPO3-mvc] DAM v2.0 / Media Management

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Jan 15 23:05:09 CET 2013

Hi Bernhard

I wouldn't call it a team yet, but there is some work going on.

The work is coordinated in the issue tracker at
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-media

Fabien Udriot is the leader and most active member. I'm also
contributing from time to time and Benni Mack also works on some topics.

At the moment the media extension (Git master) extends the file object
from FAL with the fields known from DAM (partially renamed according to
Dublin Core), has a WIP Backend module, a model that can be used in
Extbase/Fluid based extensions.

If you'd like to contribute, you're very welcome.

Best regards,

Lorenz