[TYPO3-mvc] filter for frontend user in isValid validator

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Jan 14 17:47:30 CET 2013

Hi Domi,

> There is a user with Username test at test.de in the database. Not sure why the result is always 0, do someone have a hint? I dont want to write or copy the Repositories and Models, I only need to check if the user exists in the database.
>
> Can somebody help me out?

Storage pid set for your extension also in the page tree location where you use the plugin?

Storage pids defined in plugin not correct combined with TS storage pid not set / not correct?

Trying to use plugin.tx_extbase.persistence.storagePid instead of your extension's TS path?

If running in CLI/BE … did you remember module.tx_yourextension.persistence.storagePid?

Hopefully the solution lies in one of those hints ;)

Cheers,
Claus