[TYPO3-mvc] Replacement for AbstractController->argumentsMappingResults

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Sat Jan 12 16:03:01 CET 2013

Hey Steffen,

it was deprecated since the rewritten propertymapper was introduced by
this commit:
http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/extbase.git/commitdiff/f1e95b89e44aaed36980faa9fd5d7df8191e9e18

With the rewritten mapper you get the results by using
$this->arguments->getValidationResults()
See ActionController::callActionMethod

Best
Maba