[TYPO3-mvc] Load extbase plugin with typoscript in TYPO3 6.0

Bas van der Togt b.vandertogt at profinit.com
Mon Jan 7 01:57:21 CET 2013

Hello,

Can please someone point me in the right direction?
I'm trying to load my extbase plugin with typoscript.

My TS:
lib.header = USER
lib.header {
	userFunc = TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Core\Bootstrap->run
	extensionName = Og
	pluginName = Header
}

My ext_localconf.php:
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin(
	'Profinit.' . $_EXTKEY,
	'Header',
	array(
		'Header' => 'index',
	),
	// non-cacheable actions
	array(
		'Header' => '',
	)
);

My Classes/Controller/HeaderController.php:
<?php
namespace Profinit\Og\Controller;

class HeaderController extends
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ActionController {

	/**
	 * action index
	 *
	 * @return void
	 */
	public function indexAction() {

?>

Is stil get the error: Could not analyse
class:Tx_Og_Controller_HeaderController maybe not loaded or no autoloader?

Kind regards,
Bas

Op 04-01-13 00:54, Bas van der Togt schreef:
> Hey Maba,
>
> Thanks for your reply!
> I've changed the userfunc and set the vendorname to Profinit but i still
> get the same error.
>
> My Namespace is: Profinit\Og\Controller;
>
> Regards,
> Bas
>
> Op 03-01-13 22:57, Marc Bastian Heinrichs schreef:
>> Hey,
>>
>>> I've search the web allready and tried different approuches but without
>>> success. I'm trying to load my extbase extension with typoscript in
>>> TYPO3 6.0
>>>

>>> My TS:
>>> lib.header = USER
>>> lib.header {
>>> userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
>>
>> TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Core\Bootstrap->run
>>
>>> extensionName = Og
>>> pluginName = Header
>>> }
>>>
>>> My ext_localconf.php:
>>> \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin(
>>> 'TYPO3.' . $_EXTKEY,
>>
>> 'Og' or 'Yourvendorname.Og'
>>
>>> 'Header',
>>> array(