[TYPO3-mvc] HeadTagViewHelper problem

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Fri Feb 22 19:37:19 CET 2013

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a HeadTagViewHelper to insert schema reference
information dynamicly into the HEAD tag, to achieve something like

'<head profile="http://dublincore.org/documents/dcq-html/" prefix="og:
http://ogp.me/ns#" >'

To gain maximum flexibility it should be able to "add" elements to the
attributes 'profile' and/or 'prefix', depending on the current load of
the tag. Typically this helper will run more than once. Current tag can
be retrieved by something like:

$headTag = $this->pageRenderer->getHeadTag();

Which might return something like:

'<head>'

or

'<head prefix="og:http://ogp.me/ns# fb: http://ogp.me/ns/fb#">'

Here my problem starts. How can I get (possibly) existing attributes
into the structure of my helper for the reworked tag? Is there a way to
kind of inject current attributes into the tag builder, or must I
separate parts manualy by means of regex?

Any ideas?

Regards,

Thomas Skierlo