[TYPO3-mvc] Include Plugin with TypoScript since TYPO3 6

Natalia Postnikova npostnik at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 21 16:59:45 CET 2013

Hi list members,

before TYPO3 6.0 it was possible to include a plugin written in Extbase
like this:
temp.topViewedSites = USER
temp.topViewedSites {
     userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
     pluginName = Rate
     extensionName = MyExtension
     controller = Page
     action = topViewedSites

     settings =< plugin.tx_myextension.settings
     persistence =< plugin.tx_myextension.persistence
     view =< plugin.tx_myextension.view
}

Now this does not work, because I'm using namespaces in my extension and
the dispatcher tries to create a class object with this name:
Tx_MyExtension_Controller_PageController, which of course does not
exists. Instead my class is called
Vendor\MyExtension\Controller\PageController.

Is there another way to include a plugin with typoscript?
How can I tell the dispatcher to search for the namespaced class instead?

Thanks for any replies, best regards
Natalia