[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Re: How would you realize a radius search

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Tue Feb 19 16:16:14 CET 2013

i just tested the query on the current database. At the moment its nothing to the mysql server, if i add or remove the distance option its below 0.001sec difference. I think the data will come to a few thousand records, so i will keep it at my current approach for the moment.

But thank very much, if i encounter performance problems i will work on that query.

Its still fucking ugly thou.

would be nice to get a option for creating new fields in the result
select someMagic as newfield

So it would be possible to solve this without direct SQL.