[TYPO3-mvc] Extension Builder lost contact to my extension

Søren Andersen hacksaw at zpeed.dk
Sun Feb 17 13:46:11 CET 2013

Hello,

I’m new to Extbase and I use the Extension Builder with the roundtrip
feature enabled to develop my model.

I started developing an extension a couple of months ago on TYPO3 v 4.5, but
later I upgraded to TYPO3 v 6.0, I also upgraded the Extension Builder today
to newest version (the old version was from a couple of months ago)

However, now that I have upgraded, Extension Builder is no longer able to
recognize my extension when I press “Load”, it doesn’t appear on the list.

How does Extension Builder determine which extensions it can edit? And is it
possible to recreate the connection between my extension and Extension
Builder?

Sincerely,

Søren Andersen