[TYPO3-mvc] Using a view instead of a table

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Wed Feb 13 22:57:31 CET 2013

Hello,

I hope you're doing fine.

I wanted to know if it is possible to use a database view instead of a
concrete table in extbase.  I need to use data from another database
therefore I created a view with the same conventions Extension Builder
would have created it (pid, uid, etc.).  In the backend data display
very well in a folder, in the list action in frontend I get nothing.

Someone has done this before?

Do I need to do a redundant mapping in Typoscript?

Best regards,

B.