[TYPO3-mvc] fun with validation.

Toke Herkild th at t3cms.dk
Fri Feb 8 10:47:13 CET 2013

Den 08-02-2013 10:15, Patrick Schriner skrev:
> Note: all this applies to Extbase 1.3, I'm not sure if the behaviour has
> changed since - but I'd guess not.
>
> When an error is found, errorAction will try to redirect to the
> referring controller action "A".

Hi all,

I believe this is where my troubles start, I've multiple forms, and
extbase seems to autofill referrer and when I'm trying to create/update
through another controller than the one that draw the form, I'll have
troubles.

going to try and change referre by js, before submitting the form.

thanks, for the pointer.

cheers,
Toke