[TYPO3-mvc] fluid select selected="selected"

Bas van der Togt b.vandertogt at profinit.com
Thu Feb 7 13:49:57 CET 2013

Hello,

I have a select field with inside some object data:

<f:form action="create" name="newAppointment" object="{newAppointment}"
arguments="{appointment: appointment}" method="post">
	<f:form.select property="staff" options="{staffs}"
optionLabelField="name" optionValueField="uid" />

This works all fine. But when i select an item, submit and the form does
not validate, the select does not preselect my choice.

I tried value="{newAppointment.staff}" but that does not work.

Any idea?

Kind regards,
Bas