[TYPO3-mvc] fluid textarea default value

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Feb 7 12:57:25 CET 2013

Haha... Well... there is that thingy called additionalAttributes where you
can put it in ;-)
All (?) the other vh's do actually accept the placeholder argument.

But since it's not what Bas needed.... ;-)

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.