[TYPO3-mvc] Table Naming Conventions in Extbase

Patrick Schriner patrick.schriner at diemedialen.de
Tue Feb 5 15:09:09 CET 2013

Hi Roland,

I guess the logic is that it maps directly to the class name convention
for extbase (And, following that route, to the namespace conventions for
TYPO3 FLOW or TYPO3 6.0). You could argue that those class names get to
long as well, but I think it's ok.

You can always map a table not following the naming convention (but I have
only used that feature to map to legacy tables).

Regards,
Patrick

--
Patrick Schriner