[TYPO3-mvc] Setting pagetitle of cached extension

Garvin Hicking gh at faktor-e.de
Mon Aug 26 15:12:07 CEST 2013

Hi!

I've created  a small extbase extension that displays detail data with a "show" action, quite simply. With a UID in the URL it decides which element to display.

Now I want those detail pages to be searchable by indexed search. To allow that, I've seen I must set the extbase "show" action to be cachable through ext_localconf.php.

Once I do that, indexed_search can pick up on the data. However, now my extbase extension can no longer set the pagetitle of the cached page through:

[code]
		$GLOBALS['TSFE']->page['title'] .= ' - ' . $person->getVorname() . ' ' . $person->getName();
		$GLOBALS['TSFE']->indexedDocTitle .= ' - ' . $person->getVorname() . ' ' . $person->getName();
[/code]

I've found out, to achieve that, I need to set the show action to NOT be cached. %-)

So, how can I set the pagetitle of a cached extbase extension, so that both requirements can be satisfied? :-)

Thanks,
Garvin