[TYPO3-mvc] Plugin setting from db

Thierry Brodard thierry.brodard at techniconcept.ch
Sat Aug 24 20:05:34 CEST 2013

Le 23.08.13 11:37, Bas van der Togt a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I want to get a setting for my plugin from the db (slided).
> I tried this but it's not working:
>
> plugin.tx_myplugin.settings.resultPage = TEXT
> plugin.tx_myplugin.settings.resultPage.data = levelfield:-1,
> tx_myplugin_gsresultpage, slide
>
> Is this possible?
>
> Regards,
> Bas

Per default it's not possible, since the TypoScript keys of the settings
for an Extbase extension are "static" values.

But: you can convert them in your controller.

A good starting point for doing that is described on
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2011-October/010591.html

In your case, you'll have:

$this->settings['resultPage'] =
$this->configurationManager->getContentObject()->stdWrap($settingsAsTypoScriptArray['resultPage'],

$settingsAsTypoScriptArray['resultPage.']);