[TYPO3-mvc] overwrite the path of widget.paginate via extension viewhelper

Bas van der Togt b.vandertogt at profinit.com
Tue Aug 13 16:22:22 CEST 2013

Hello Dominic,

I had the same problem. I fixed it for TYPO3 6.1 with:
setup.ts
plugin.tx_intranet.view.widget.TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\ViewHelpers\Widget\PaginateViewHelper.templateRootPath
= {$plugin.tx_intranet.view.templateRootPath}

html
typo3conf/ext/intranet/Resources/Private/Templates/ViewHelpers/Widget/Paginate/Index.html

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Bas