[TYPO3-mvc] paginate via ajax

Federico Bernardin typo3list at bernardin.it
Wed Aug 7 09:31:51 CEST 2013

Thanks Domi,
infact I have just implemented a similar solution, but you must change some others parts of widget view helper:
the controller injected is fluid widget paginate controller instead I need my own controller, so I have to overwrite inject function and set the @inject into property.
More other small feature to implement for generic functionality.

Cheers
federico