[TYPO3-mvc] paginate via ajax

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Tue Aug 6 11:46:39 CEST 2013

You can do this via a separat type. I did it pretty dirty by returning all contents and then only extract the paging from the returned content an exchanged it. This way it feels like real but of yourse has a big overhead. I dont know of any build in method for that purpose. Of course you can link a request to a specific plugin, but not to the paginate-controller. You would have to set this up for all plugins separately. That way you would have no overhead (excep typo3 itself =) ) but more coding (one typeNum for each paginated plugin (of course not each instance of that plugin)