[TYPO3-mvc] problem with errors in form process

Federico Bernardin typo3list at bernardin.it
Thu Aug 1 20:56:03 CEST 2013

Hi list,
I've an entity with title property with @validation notEmpty.
When I posted the object with empty title the system found the error and forward the request to new action (so far everything works).
When I set inside the form tag the <f:form.error> error object is empty.

I have debug the viewhelper and I can see that $errors = $this->controllerContext->getRequest()->getErrors(); return an empty array. The errors is saved into originalRequestMappingResults property of request object.

In my opinion there is something of wrong into the new property mapper and errors detection.

Can you help me?

Thanks
Federico