[TYPO3-mvc] RealURL / Own Extension

Bernhard Marx bernhard.marx at marxdesign.de
Thu Aug 1 10:02:31 CEST 2013

Hello,

I started to develop my own extension for my site. I used extension_builder. In general I'm able to use it.

I want to write an extension to list and show events from my own data structure.

In general it works. Now want to shorten the urls and make them "human readable" :-)

I added a FE PlugIn with allowed action "list" and "show". (in this order).

Now my questions:

1) How to configure RealURL to use another page(id) for the action "show"?
2) How can I configure RealURL to shorten the URL in following manner?
Default is e.g.  http://domain/page/controller/action/id

The page is already "events"..

So if I call http://domain/events/ it should "list" the events...

When I call http://domain/events/uid it should go to anther page and show the event with uid...