[TYPO3-mvc] Controller Action redirect respect typeNum

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Fri Apr 26 13:50:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

is it possible to respect the typeNum setting when doing a redirect?

I created a contact routine and now added ajax functionallity. Regular action cimbinations do work as expected but if i actually sended the form i do a redirect to the same page (to avoid reloading-resubmitting on static calls).

No i have to possible ways to solve this:
Respect the typeNum in the redirect (i dont see the possibility fot that but it may be the best way)
determine if current call is ajax and in case of YES only switch the template view for a successmessage. I wont like to do it that way because my ajax functionallity is based on my templates/javascripts/typsscripts. I would have to include some kind of hook to determine if a request was via ajax....